What we do for your privacy
- Clearly state – by means of this privacy law statement – the purposes for which we process personal data;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only those that are necessary for those purposes;
- Process your personal data for the execution of our business activities and ask your permission in all cases where such permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at your request. Responsible for the data processing is EBC Group, Burg. J.G. Legroweg 90, 9761 TD Eelde.
Why we process personal data
There are several purposes for which EBC Group collects and processes your personal data. As part of its agreements with business relations, EBC collects and processes contact details, including name, function, business and/or professional interests, business mobile telephone numbers and the business email address:
- If you are a customer or potential customer of ours, we use your details to be able to send you an offer, to be able to determine the specifications or requirements for a certain item or service, to deliver items or perform work for you, to be able to invoice and to communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about the implementation aspects of the agreement.
- If you are a (potential) customer, supplier or contractor, your personal data are also necessary for the conclusion and execution of the agreement. In the case of purchasing, this is necessary in order to let you know what specifications or wishes we have for a certain product or service, to be able to send you a request for a quotation or place an order with you, to pay your invoices and to be able to communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about other aspects of the agreement.
- For internal analyses for process improvement, the development of products and services.
- To keep relations and its employees informed of our (new) machines and services, directly but also for example through campaigns via social media, where EBC Group tries to take into account preferences based on products and/or services purchased.
- If you regularly order and/or deliver, we will save the personal data you provide and use it to personally inform you in future by e-mail about our existing and new machines and services and possibly make you an offer. We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for this purpose, namely to inform, promote and sell our machines and services.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with any or sufficient personal data, we may not be able to carry out the aforementioned work.
We will handle your personal data with care and will not publish them.
Providing third parties of personal data
The data you enter on our website will not be passed on to third parties. If this is necessary for the execution of a service agreed upon with you or your company, we will contact you first. To protect your rights, we have concluded a processing agreement with these (partners).
In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data, EBC Group uses technical and organisational security procedures. These procedures guarantee a level of security appropriate to the types of processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected.
Questions, inspections or requests to change your data